Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Any advice you can give me?Especially if your a nurse or good with antibiotics xD?

Ok the full story is, I fell asleep on my couch one night and the window was open. I got bit by something and I think it was a spider because it was two (medium?) bumps. This was a couple a weeks ago. Today I just noticed that the bite is still there but its purple and it has puss in it. I tried to squeeze it out but the puss like, it just goes in. Like you know those games at the arcade where you have to smack a Wiesel, skunk, alligator or w/e and it just goes in and out but you cant catch it? (I know most of you can. This is in general) Sorry its the only example i can think of. Oh and its like higher than my belly on and its kinda hard to hold my skin in place with one hand. My moms at work and my dads doing work around the house and hes kinda busy, so any advice? Sorry just wanna know what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment