Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sores, please help..?

Hi, I'm 16 and I've recently had some really flu like symptoms. Feverish, feeling congested, sore throat, achy, ect. I just realized that I also have two deep red small (half a pinky nail) sized canker-likesores on the lips of my . They are quite uncomfortable and with any pressure, hurt. They don't itch though. I've never had any type of and am very careful about hygiene. What could be the possibilities? Genital has all the same symptoms but again, I've never engaged in any ual activities. I'm pretty worried as to what they could be. Could they have anything to do with possibly having the flu, or irritation of underwear? What are the medical conditions that this could be from? When should I expect them to go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment