Thursday, August 18, 2011

I pushed her away? cont.......all of this 2 months?

Talked to this girl for a year. Got a into a huge fight with her cause we were not moving forward. She said not right now at this moment. Then I said some awful things to her like I dont give a crap about her or anything about her, I had no feelings for her and made fun of her ex. Then I tried to appoligized. Did not see her for two months. Then I sent her flowers twice then no response. I bumped into her nothing she does not want to talk to me. Then she textes me that shes gonna get married with her ex and she does not wants me to contact her cause Im gonna jepardize everything, cause her bf does not like guy friends. She never even said thank you for the flowers. Of a sudden she said loves the guy and wants to get married and have his baby. before she did not seem like she was even in to him anymore. She told she did not love me before not now or ever in the future. I want nothing to do with you. I choose him over you. She became so heartless. She never said sorry once

No comments:

Post a Comment