Monday, August 15, 2011

BOY&FRIEND DRAMA! graduated middle school, going to highschool. plzz help?

ok so my first year of middle school i dated this guy but broke up with him cuz he said he was in love with me and i wasnt going to say it back because i wasnt in love with him but i did have really strong feelings . my bestfriend from elementary didnt like me becuz she said i was apart of the "cool crowd"which is not tru i dont believe in cliques. but she wanted to get revenge and stole him from me by saying she was in love with him, they were on&off all 8th grade yr. So i moved on like wutever, and i started liking this guy who liked me back, we got really close and all of a sudden she breaks up with the other guy &gets all over this guy :/ and he says he likes us both, but i didnt want to deal with it so i stopped talking to him. i tried talking to her about it, saying we could be friends again and we dont have to argue and fight because its immature and not worth our friendship but she told me after that it hasnt even gotten started and to prepare for highschool cuz she will make it hell and get on every guy i want......anyways what should i do? i dont want to fight back, thats my last option..........PLZ HELP:(

No comments:

Post a Comment