Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My boyfriend's Aunt {who by the way isn't even in the family} is destroying the whole family. She decided she

doesnt like me anymore after I stopped kissing her the first time we dated. Well she got her bf's sister who is my bfs mom to turn against me when this all happened. The so called Aunt said I became this liar and everything which was not true she was just mad I stopped kissing her . Well she even went to the point of breaking my bf and I up. Now that we are back together and he is living elsewhere she is still trying to wreck us. The other day she turned one of the Grandmas away from me. The Gma used to like me but then Jana found out and ran her mouth about me and things that werent true so now the Gma doesnt like me. Well I am getting stressed about this. Id really like to talk to someone about this problem. If I did could I end up suing her for emotional stress and making her pay for it? Check out my other question as well. This lady is ruining the family because she is mad and won't stop until my bf has no one left in it to talk to. His own mom included.

No comments:

Post a Comment