Friday, August 12, 2011

Gas airsoft gun or AEG?

Well, my friend and I have a choice to make. We are deciding whether we should have an airsoft war with AEGs or Gas blowback pistols. We both are interested in the pistols slightly more than AEGs because to us, the blowback feature is really cool and we have never owned one. I had a clic army m4a1 which broke on me 3 years ago but I don't know if I should buy another one or just buy a cool sidearm. I can get both if I have enough time, but he can only get one. Also, Gas blowbacks are cheaper. However there is the burden of buying green gas/propane and silicone spray.I also have another question. How much silicone spray do i have to mix with the propane? (if i get a gas pistol Im using propane lol) Thanks for your input.

No comments:

Post a Comment