Thursday, August 11, 2011

My mother forces me to play the piano?

I'm 15 and my mother forces me to play the piano for 10 years already! I love my mother but I hate her for forcing me to play the piano! I have a big talent and she wants me to apply music university after i finish high school, but after high school I want to apply at FIDM in Fashion Design. I told that my mother and she didn't regret it but she told me that I will apply and music university and FIDM, but then I told her that we'll have big money problems and i DON'T want to apply music school, and then she started yelling at me and we started arguing! So in october 27 i'm going to Italy on a competition and after that I want to quit music and before finishing high school, ( 2 years) I want to spend my free time on kickboxing, karate, france language, etc. But I don't know how to convince her for quitting music. Should I go for help to a school psychologist??? Pls help me!!! And people that think that I should listen to my mother and shouldn't quit music, pls go away from this page, bcz I truly know that i want to quit music!

No comments:

Post a Comment