Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What should I wear to the Harry Potter Premiere?

I have two shirts I wanted to wear. One with D.A. in the middle of words froming a circle that says "Dumbledore's Army" or I have a shirt with the trio on it. And I was wondering if I should take my wand? I got a replica of Hermione's wand from noblecolletction.com and I didn't know if I'd look too obsessed, cause I am, I just don't want people to think I'm crazy. This will be my first midnight movie and yeah :D So I was going to get a Gryffindor tie, I would get a scarf but it takes a few weeks to come in and the tie is at the mall. But then I saw this snuggie that looked like the hogwarts robes and since it will probably be cold I thought that would be an ideal choice... I don't know which one to get, though, because I don't mind either. I'm getting the ski hat with Harry's undesirable face on the quibbler. So what shirt should I wear, should I get a tie or a snuggie, and should I bring my wand? Thanks for your help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment